St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Jet Lag

I found out recently that jet-lag is a force not not to be reckoned with. Yes, it's true.
It's hmm lets see, 5 whole days since i've arrived here. And still, i am sleeping at the wrong time. For some reason, i keep on getting up at 0530. The bright side of it is that i can call friends at home(singapore, of course)! And yeah, i can take a shower before my roomie does. The not-so-bright side of it is that the time i am awake is compensated with early bedtimes. Real early. I start getting tired at around 7pm. It is no joke. I fell asleep on my laptop and drooled on the keyboard. Almost got electricuted sia... Thankfully Simon woke me up before any sort of harm could get to me(or my computer).

Mom:No i do not sleep in school... relax. During class, i'm attentive, alert, and i sit up straight.

BTW, it's 11pm now.... zzzzz


@ 1:51 PM